Oatmeal is a super healthy option for breakfast. Packed with high doses of nutrients and fibre , it keeps you feeling full for a long time. So it’s goodbye to those mid-day cravings and hello to a slimmer waistline!
Studies have shown that eating Oatmeal regularly can help reduce LDL or the bad cholesterol and also lower the risk of blood pressure and type 2 diabetes.
Add some nuts like almonds or walnuts to the oatmeal for some crunch or pair it with your favourite fruits. Stir in some cocoa or Nutella and you have choco-oatmeal.
Here are the video and printable recipes of Breakfast Oatmeal:
- Oats - 1 cup
- Water - 3 cups
- Milk - 1/4 cup
- Cinnamon - A pinch
- Honey/Agave - 2 teaspoons
- Salt to taste
- Fruits of your choice, I added banana and blackberries.
- Heat water in a pot
- Add oats to it and bring it to a boil , while continuously mixing it
- Lower the flame and keep stirring the oatmeal on a medium flame
- The oatmeal will start to thicken after some time
- After around 10-15 minutes add milk, salt, cinnamon and 1 teaspoon of agave
- Give it a mix and pour it in a serving bowl
- Top it with remaining agave and your choice of fruits and nuts
- You can add natural sweetener like dates or bananas while cooking the oatmeal to infuse the sweetness even better
If you like this recipe please share it and do subscribe to my website.
To subscribe to my youtube channel click here