Beat the summer heat with a glassful of this fruity goodness.
This pineapple-banana-mango smoothie is a great mix of sweet and sour. The banana and mango lend it a natural sweetness and the pineapple balances the sweetness with a tang. It doesn’t need any milk or yoghurt as the banana gives the smoothie a thick and creamy texture.
You can even add some pineapple or mixed fruit juice to enhance the flavor!
- Banana - 1
- Pineapple - 1/4
- Mango - 1
- Sugar - 1 teaspoon (Optional)
- Ice Cubes - 3-4
- Water* - 1 cup
- Make cubes of pineapple, banana & mango.
- Place them in a blender.
- Add water, ice and sugar and blend to a thick consistency.
- Serve it cold.
- *You can use Pineapple or Mixed fruit Juice instead of water for enhanced flavor.
- Adjust the amount of sugar according to the sweetness of the fruits. If the fruits are very ripe and sweet, you can skip the sugar.
- You can even use honey in place of sugar in the recipe.