Deviled Eggs are one of the most popular appetizers served at parties. Velvety creamed egg yolks resting on clouds of egg whites are nothing but delightful .
You can make them ahead of time, freeze them and get them out 20 minutes before serving.
Deviled eggs are made by filling hard-boiled egg whites with a mixture of creamy flavored egg yolks. They are ready in less than 25 minutes and the yolk filling can be altered to your taste!
Here is the video recipe –
- Eggs - 8
- Mayonnaise - 3 tablespoons
- Dijon Mustard - 1 teaspoon
- Sweet Relish - 1 tablespoon
- Hot Sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Lemon Juice - 1/2 lemon
- Salt to taste
- Add 8 eggs to water in a pot.
- Put the pot on high heat and bring the water to a boil.
- Once the water boils, remove the pot from the stove and cover it with a lid.
- Set the pot aside for 14-16 minutes.
- After around 16 minutes transfer the eggs to iced water.
- Gently crack the eggs and remove the shells carefully.
- Cut the eggs lengthwise into halves and remove the yolks from the whites in a bowl.
- Mash the yolks until smooth.
- Add in mayonnaise,mustard,relish,lemon juice,hot sauce and salt to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients together until light and fluffy.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust it according to your taste.
- Fill a piping bag with the yolk mixture and pipe it into the egg whites.
- Garnish with some paprika and chopped spring onions.
- Choose a wide piping tip so that relish doesn't get stuck in the tip while piping.
Here is the link to another EGG-cellent recipe on my blog –Anda Maharani – Egg Masala
If you like this recipe please share it and do subscribe to my website.
To subscribe to my youtube channel click here`